I contribute to other publications and was quoted in these articles.
- HOW TO LAST LONGER IN BED – 50 SEX EXPERTS SHARE THEIR TIPS
- Sexual Incompatibility – 40 Sex Experts Share Their Advice
- Here’s What Your Crush Really Means When They Say You’re Just “Hanging Out”
- Here’s What To Know About Dating While Living At Home
- How To Stop Obsessing Over a Guy
- Your Ultimate Guide to Dating Safely During COVID-19
- How To Spot A Cheating Partner – Insights From 81 Relationship Experts
- If You’re Dating Outside Your “Type” For The First Time, Read This
Here’s How To Argue With Your Partner Productively & Avoid Major DramaCan You Extend A Relationship That’s Lost Its Spark? It’s Not Always EasyHere’s How To Be The Best Guest On Your Partner’s Family VacationWhy Is Getting Over Someone Who Cheated So Hard? Here’s What Experts SayIf You’re Single & Bored With Dating, Here’s How To Make It Fun AgainWhen Do You Exchange Numbers On Tinder? 3 Ways To Tell It’s Time23 Ways To Get Closer To Your Partner This WeekThe Difference Between Needing, Wanting And Loving Somebody3 Signs You’re Too Scared To Say “I Love You,” Even If You’re In LoveIf You’re Considering Giving Your Partner A Framed Picture Of You, Read This FirstThis Is The Difference Between Casual Hookups & Casual Relationships, According To ExpertsHow To Make It Clear That You Hate On-Again, Off-Again Relationships, Because They Aren’t For EveryoneYou Should Never Get Back Together, If Your Ex Did One Of These 7 ThingsDating Advice For Introverts, According To Relationship ExpertsIf You’re Ready To Have A Summer Fling, This Is How You’ll KnowShould You Screenshot Your Crush’s Texts? Read This Expert Warning FirstAfter Becoming Instagram Official, Watch Out For These 4 Red FlagsDoes The Perfect Dating Profile Exist?How and Why Negging Crosses The Line, According To ExpertsHere’s How To Get Someone From Class To Notice You, So You Can Make Flirty Eyes All SemesterDo People Care How Long You Wait To Text Back? According To Experts, The Answer Is Clear5 Pieces Of Dating Advice For Your College Years, To Make Finding Love A Little EasierHere’s When To Travel Internationally When Your Significant Other For The First Time
- Is Someone Your Friend Dated Definitely Off-Limits? Experts Explain
- How Often Should You Have A Date Night With Your Partner Instead Of Staying In?
- How Often Should You Sleep Over Your SO’s Apartment? Here’s What Experts Suggest
- 3 Red Flags Your Partner Isn’t As Into You As You’re Into Them, So Watch Out
- If You Do These 7 Things You’re Enabling Your Coworkers To Take Advantage Of You
- 5 Signs You Can Spot From Texting That They’re About To Ghost, According To Experts
- If You’re Dating In A New City, Here Are 5 Ways To Make It Easier
- 11 Unexpected Habits People With High-Functioning Anxiety Have In Relationships
- 7 Myths About Asking For A Raise That Just Aren’t True
- 7 Seemingly Harmless White Lies That Can Actually Ruin Your Relationship
- These 7 Myths About Marriage That Stress You Out Are Totally False, So Relax
- What To Do If You Think You Have Work Burnout — I was quoted in Bustle
- 7 Weird Relationship Habits That Are Actually Normal –an article from Bustle
- 13 Habits of People Who Are Always On Time is a great article from Reader’s Digest
- 56 Secrets Life Coaches Won’t Tell You for Free, an article I was quoted in for Reader’s Digest
- I was just on a podcast: https://sarahfaderthepodcast.simplecast.fm/episodes/63358-episode-9-anxiously-taking-risks-with-kim-and-nina
- Not Happy With The Way Your Life Is Going? From Bustle
- Dating Someone with Anxiety: What You Need to Know and Do in TalkSpace
- Do you need more alone time? Here’s an article I was quoted in: 11 Signs You Need More Alone Time on Bustle
- I was the guest on an awesome podcast called “Don’t Waste Your Pretty” with Rebecca Zahler! We talked about my article Femininity? Feminism? Is there room for both? To listen on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/dont-waste-your-pretty/id1063872292?mt=2 or to listen on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/dont-waste-your-pretty/feminism-femininity-is-there-room-for-both-w-nina-rubin
- I’m a featured contributor on Best Kept Self! I write two blog posts per month for them. Please check out my work!
- I’m a featured columnist on The Good Men Project!
- I participated in the A-Z Challenge for the month of April, 2016. Please check out my work!
- How to keep your relationship fresh, because trying new things keeps the spark alive. Bustle
- 11 signs your partner is a match for the long haul. From Bustle.
- 9 actual #relationshipgoals from dating experts, published in Bustle
- I was quoted in Bustle about dating tips from Life Coaches.
- Jealous Partner? Here are some antidotes from Bustle.
- Why you should call rather than text. Here’s a Bustle article suggesting reasons to call and not text.
- Why a “Revenge Body” diet is a bad idea. I was quoted in Elite Daily!
- I was quoted by Talkspace about my thoughts on “ghosting.”
- I’m also a contributor to The Tattooed Buddha. You can find my writing here!
- My writing was published on the website, Be You Media Group.
- I was posted on a great blog called The Fickle Heartbeat.
- I was recently interviewed for the podcast, Here We Are, with Shane Mauss. Take a listen! http://herewearepodcast.com/episode/48/nina-rubin
- I was quoted in the recent Roomi article about speaking to your roommate if their significant other never leaves.
- “Why Men Need to Cry.” Here’s an article I was quoted in.